In the Institute of Occupational Health are looking for co-worker that will be employed at field of radiation protection in Center for measurements in physics.
From the candidates they expect:
- education: mag. med. fiz., mag. nuc. teh. (Second cycle degrees) or univ. dipl. physicist,
- B category driver’s license and qwn transport,
- computer skills: MS Office, data bases,
- speaking english language actively,
- independence, communication skills, friendliness, tidiness, flexibility,
- sense to work with clients,
- sens to work in a team.
- working in the laboratory for dosimetry; working with radiation (radioactive sources and x-ray machines),
working in the field and in the laboratory
- employment for a fixed term of 12 months with the possibility of gainful employment
- workplace is free immediately or after agreement
- job title: senior professional worker
For candidate they offer:
- dynamic work,
- continuing education,
- modern workplace,
- friendly working environment,
- stimulating income.
Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of computer tools JAVA, SQL, Latex.
Candidates should send a CV and proof of eligibility until 29.1.2016 on e-mail: email@example.com